iSHARE participants are organisations that exchange or authorise parties on trusted data under the iSHARE trust framework.
Data exchanging and authorising parties are :
- Data Owners, all organisations that have data available on data providers in the iSHARE network
- Data Providers, platform and data service providers in any of the data spaces based on the iSHARE framework
- Data Consumers, data users like AI applications, governments or many other players
And the parties enabling this capability like;
- Identity providers
- iSHARE Authorisation registry providers
- Data Space Operators or Administrators running iSHARE Satellites
As participant you have access to the participants in your data space and in others with the use of the Parties API.