Data of parties in iSHARE Network
To govern the parties in your data space and also find parties outside your data space but in your segment you need to be able to communicate with the iSHARE network. On this page we provide some outline explanation of the types of details you can search on to exchange data with parties.
This discovery part leads to the ability to communicate with parties, and request access to read their data field. Basically you can find participants directly, when you already know them, by searching on:
- Identification number : EORI Number, or other Identification numbers when made mandatory by your data space
- Participant Name : Organisation name
- Participant URL, phone number or e-mail address : website address of participants
Multiple parties discovery
But next to this there are options to discover what parties are in your data space, segment, country etc, this leads to a list of parties that you can continu to communicate with. Items you can search on in the iSHARE network are;
- Data Space ID or Title : Returning all participants in a data space
- Sector or Industry : All participants in that specific industry
- Country of operation : All participants in that country, for instance all participants in data space energy in German.
- More technical search parameters are for instance; Role in the iSHARE network, Level of Assurance, tags of parties, authorization register, etc
This functionality allows you to digitally discover parties and start to communicate with those parties through the details returned.
Details of participants available in the network are (among others);
- Roles : the array of roles of this specific participant, for instance a participant can be both Service Consumer and Service Provider, or Entitled Party and Authorisation registry. The feedback provide details on the validity, level of assurance and legal status of participants.
- Capabilities URL : the pointer to the URL where the pointers to the data sets of a participant are to be found, in line with the capabilities endpoint specification. This can be either a direct url to a first data service provider, a array with multiple data service providers or a marketplace with a data offering.
- Authorization Registry(ies) ID, Name and URL : The pointer to the Authorisation registry, or multiple if that is the case, of that participant. With this URL you can request authorisations to a service provider from the Capabilities URL. This Registry works according to the AR specifications.
- Additional Information : Details of participants, like website, phone number, logo URL etc.
Further details and code examples are available on the iSHARE Dev portal.
This endpoint is available from both the satellite of your own data space, but also there is a backup from iSHARE Foundation as fallback.