DATA SHARING SPECIALIST
The Data Sharing Specialist is responsible for supporting (potential) participants of iSHARE in their data sharing initiative. They are responsible for making sure that participants can share data with other organizations by successfully implementing iSHARE. To succeed in this position you should motivate and collaborate with organizations to actively share their data for value chain cooperation.
Sounds exciting? Read further!
As a Data Sharing Specialist you act as a contact point and communicate on behalf of the iSHARE foundation. In a typical week your tasks will include communication with organizations for technical queries, help in defining their target architecture, liaise with project management of participants to keep track of their progress among others. Additionally, be responsible for administrative tasks in the activities iSHARE Foundation is involved in.
- Understand and actively participate and contribute to the development of use cases and business cases for (potential) participants of iSHARE
- Respond to customer queries in a timely manner
- Monitor and report on projects, implementations and developments from participants
- Liaise with other departments to stay updated on new products and features
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers and industry professionals
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Preparing and conducting or providing support thereof for informational activities such as presentations, webinars, facilitating workshops and organizing events.
- Pursuing digitalisation of processes in various domains with appropriate application of iSHARE
- Developing value propositions, use cases and implementation plans
- Be the first point of contact for (functional) questions when implementing iSHARE
- Be the contact point for organizations while they adopt the iSHARE standard and responsible for keeping track of their progress
- Pro-actively steering the removal of barriers to iSHARE implementation
- Conceptual-analytical skills, e.g. with regard to business process improvement and application of data sharing and being able to give direction to solutions for digitalisation
- Technical-analytical skills in order to be able to conduct and direct functional discussions about digitisation
- Quick learner in terms of technical capabilities to support the participants
- Ability to understand architectures of participants and provide guidance in adopting that architecture to support data sharing using iSHARE
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Social skills in order to act as a guide, and collaborate with others
- Approachable and proactive personality
- English language with business proficiency
- WO or HBO level
- Work experience as a technical specialist
- Experience with designing technical solutions and understanding requirements
- Experience with project management
- Experience in any value chain/domain or understanding of the processes thereof
- Other European Languages
What do we offer?
- Full Time Opportunity
- A rewarding salary
- A dynamic, international and challenging work environment
- Attractive number of holidays so you can enjoy some time off and recharge!
- We offer flexible working hours, so you can adapt to your personal circumstances. Hybrid set up is possible too!
- We pay for your commute when working from the office.
- Opportunity to develop yourself
Even if you may not tick all the boxes, we have enthusiastic plans for iSHARE, and we would value someone who shares our vision. At iSHARE we are committed to an inclusive environment and recognize that our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths. Thus, we encourage you to apply. Do you have any questions? Contact us at email email@example.com or +31 10 304 63 43.
The starting date will be decided in consultation, but as soon as possible is preferred. We will consider applications on a rolling basis. In order to apply please complete the following form, where you will be able to submit your CV and motivation letter (in English or Dutch).